Wednesday 23 November 2016

Blog comments

It was great to read other blogs from the challenge. There was lots of creativity and interesting ideas brought up.

Some of my comments to fellow bloggers include:

My other comments did not appear on the public blog yet. (or I mis-posted).
  • For Jessica I thought her gathering was a great idea. I was wondering what types of discussions the students had after her presentation. I also wanted to know if the students were aware of the issue before the presentation. 
  • For Kandras I was excited to read that she also takes kids pond dipping and teaches students about ecosystems. There is nothing like helping kids find awesome creatures to make you enthusiastic about environmental issues of all sorts. I also believe she has great enthusiasm for water and the environment and have no doubt that she will make a difference in the environmental movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment